University Transfers

Every season thousands of referees up and down the country leave home and start their time at university and this is often in an unfamiliar area and county.

University Transfers

Whether you are entering or leaving the county, at Bedfordshire FA we strive to make this life changing transition as easy as possible by supporting your refereeing.

Continuing refereeing with a new County FA offers students the fantastic opportunity to integrate into both the local football community and university life whilst also making money to support studies and social activities.

This process is remarkably simple even if moving from one end of the country to the other.

Referees moving to study in Bedfordshire have a wealth of opportunities available both within the grassroots game and the university itself.

Once you have confirmed your move we will be able to affiliate you with Bedfordshire FA free of charge and can appoint you to games as soon as you arrive. The process is as easy as one email or phone call!

To discuss the options available or arrange affiliation please contact:

Workforce & Referee Development Officer
Jose Gomes
01582 567713 / 07921 451105

Referees that plan to leave Bedfordshire to study in other parts of the country will also need to go through the simple process of affiliating with their new County FA. Once this has been complete it will just be a case of carrying on with refereeing as normal. 

Related Articles

View All