Disability football referees course
- Laws of the game
- The role of the referee
- The Key skills required to be a football referee
- Theoretical information of the 17 laws of the game
- Practical work covering implementation of the laws
- The art of Positioning and movement
- Management strategies and ideas on effective decision-making
- Effective reporting misconduct
- Evaluation of performance and Assessment Of Knowledge
- Reviewing and receiving Feedback
- Examination of knowledge of Laws Of The Game
- Plan for what happens next
Prior to certification, candidates are required to:
- Attend the FREE introductory session (with a parent/guardian if aged 16 or under)
- Complete relevant FA Safeguarding Children training
- Hold a current FA CRC (aged 16 or over)
Note: the above pre-requisites, for those who do not already hold the appropriate evidence, will normally be provided by recognised centres as part of the learning programme.
To provide the learners with an introduction to the principles of officiating, delivering six modules of training around the laws, application and practical delivery.
- Pull out aim/objective 1
- Pull out aim/objective 2
- Pull out aim/objective 3
- Pull out aim/objective 4
- Pull out aim/objective 5
Unfortunately there are no available dates.
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy and by enrolling onto our course you agree to have read and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
For a limited period, you will also be provided with associate membership of Kent Referees Society for the current season.
Get In Touch
By Phone: 01235 558454
(9am - 5pm Monday - Friday)
By Email: email@example.com