FA People's Cup
The FA People’s Cup is a 5 a-side competition for amateurs. It is completely free to enter and welcomes male, female and disability players across ten categories – ranging from U14’s through to the walking football (over 50’s).
- Luton Town Hatters made it all the way to the National Finals
- Finals were held at St George's Park
- Hatter team led by Luke Hyde (LTFC Community Trust)
- Players made up from and represented Bedfordshire
- Won Regional round in Birmingham
- Knocked out on penalties at the Semi Final stage
View highlights of the team at the National Finals - CLICK HERE
The below teams all reached the National Finals and were also very close to becoming FA People's Cup Champions.2018
- Luton Town Hatters: Disability League Semi-Finalists
- Weathergate: Disability Youth Mixed Group Stage
- Cedarsfield: Disability Youth Mixed Champions
- Bedford Griffins: Disability Championship Runners-Up
- Dunstable Dynamos: Disability Premiership Semi-Finalists
- Walking Football Bedford: Walking Football Semi-Finalists
- Kempston Rovers Colts Girls: Youth Girls Semi-Finalists
Visit //www.thefa.com/competitions/the-fa-peoples-cup for more information
Get In Touch
Football Development Officer - North
cedarsfield crowned CHAMPIONS
Cedarsfield won The FA People's Cup playing in the Youth Disability section against strong opposition from across the entire country..
- Unbeaten throughout entire competition.
- Won County, Regional and National rounds.
- Visited Wembley and The FA Cup Final to be awarded the cup.