The Bedfordshire FA is delighted to deliver in partnership with The FA another coach development opportunity. This CPD event is FREE, to all coaches in the different phases of the game.
Date and Time: Wednesday 10th November 2021, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.
Venue: Gordons Field, Bedford, MK40 2NE
Title: Benefits of Small-Sided Games
Questions this workshop will aim to answer:
1) Why should I do small sided games in my sessions?
2) How do small sided games link to the FA 4 Corner Model?
3) How small sided games can help further develop our players?
What can coaches expect to take away?
1) Some example practices that they could use to support them with this topic.
2) An understanding of the benefits of small sided games to aid progress and the development of skilful players.
3) An insight into utilising constraints/practice considerations* within small sided games to support players skill progression.
Are there any tasks to complete ahead of the event?
1) Watch the 90 second video.
2) Prepare and bring to the workshop a small sided game that you may use in one of your sessions.
To register for the event please CLICK HERE