Bedfordshire FA have partnered up with Bedfordshire County League, Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Women’s League, Leighton & District Sunday League and North Home Counties Sunday League to be able offer fully funded spaces onto upcoming The FA referee courses.
There are currently a wide range of opportunities available for referees within the Bedfordshire area such as; refereeing and assistant refereeing in Bedfordshire’s most senior leagues, opportunities for promotions and to build a career in refereeing, taking part in Bedfordshire FA’s Referee Development Group alongside EFL officials.
Are you eligible?
- You must reside in Bedfordshire
- You must hold a Bedfordshire postcode,
- Adults only (18 years+)
How to apply?
- Firstly, you will need to register an interest by emailing Bedfordshire FA’s Referee Development Officer, Mike Desborough, via email Mike.Desborough@BedfordshireFA.com.
- You will then be emailed a link which will take you to the online sign up.
How does it work?
- Once you have completed the sign-up procedure, you will be required to pay a fee of £145.
- After completion of the course you will be required to referee 5 matches for your allocated Bedfordshire Leagues.
- Bedfordshire County League
- Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Women’s League
- Leighton & District Sunday League
- North Home Counties Sunday League
You will receive your money back from the league upon completion of the qualification.
Terms and Conditions
- As part of the criteria to qualify for your money back you will be expected to complete the whole qualification
- Completion of the qualifications includes; attending the referee course and refereeing 5 matches for your allocated league
- Money back will be from your allocated league
For more information or to register your interest, please email Mike.Desborough@BedfordshireFA.com