Temporary Dismissals (Sin Bins) will be rolled out across grassroots football from the start of season 2019-20, up to and including Step 5. Beds FA have planned training sessions around County. ALL Clubs and Referees impacted by the roll-out of Temporary Dismissals will be required to book onto one of the sessions listed below.
The sessions will also include information on the changes to the Law of the Game such as; hand ball, yellow and red cards for team management.
The dates and venues are as follows - All sessions start at 7pm
Thursday 4th July – Bedfordshire FA FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 10th July – Flitwick Football Centre
- Wednesday 17th July – Bedford Town FC
- Wednesday 24th July – Bedfordshire FA
- Wednesday 7th August – Flitwick Football Centre
- Wednesday 14th August – Bedford Town FC
- Thursday 15th August – Bedfordshire FA
- Sunday 1st September – Bedfordshire FA (10:30am & 02:00pm)
Tea and coffee will be provided for all sessions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date & Venue:
- Role within Football: