U18 Rep Team Trials
Football Development Officers, Josh Spavins and Marc Di Carlo, will be joined again by Ollie Watton to form a management team that leads the top representation of youth football in Bedfordshire.
Download and complete the form below. There is form for managers to put forward members of their squad; individuals can also register themselves via the form below.
Player Registration – CLICK HERE
You may copy and complete the below and email direct to either manager -
Date of Birth:
What 2 Trials do you wish to attend?:
Manager Registration – CLICK HERE
Send completed forms to:
Josh Spavins | Josh.Spavins@BedfordshireFA.com / 07432 700589
Marc Di Carlo | Marc.DiCarlo@BedfordshireFA.com / 07984 266441
TRIAL 1 – FRIDAY 21 JUNE
Cedars Upper School, Mentmore Road, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 2AE
19:00 to 22:00
TRIAL 2 - FRIDAY 28 JUNE
Redborne Upper School, Flitwick Road, Flitwick, MK45 2NU
19:00 to 22:00
TRIAL 3 – TUESDAY 02 JULY
Ashcroft High School, Crawley Green Road, Luton, LU2 9AG
19:00 to 22:00 in association with Crawley Green FC
TRIAL 4 – FRIDAY 12 JULY
Kempston Rovers FC, Hillgrounds Road, Kempston, MK42 8SZ
19:00 to 22:00 in association with Kempston Rovers FC
WHAT WILL THE TRIALS LOOK LIKE?
- All players must register beforehand.
- Any players that attend without registering will be turned away.
- Players must either live or play in Bedfordshire.
- Players can apply for up to 2 trial dates.
- The management team will confirm your place after registering.
- Registration forms can be found below.
- Trials will involve several 11 a-side games.
- Teams will be organised in advance of the evening.
- Players will be given a minimum of 40 minutes playing time.
- All trials will be filmed and watched back by the management team.
- A squad of 25 will be selected after trial 4.
- Current Rep players will be trialing for their places.