Football for Peace, Luton Town FC Community Trust and Luton Borough Council have joined in partnership to enable young people to work together within communities to create greater mutual understanding and respect, developing personal skills in the process.
Luton Town FC are looking to recruit 30 male and female Peace Ambassadors (15 - 18 years old) to:
- Help to organise a showcase Peace Tournament at Luton Town FC
- Voice opinions and views to the Luton Community
- Help to resolve conflict, improve diversity and manage events
Ambassadors will also receive:
- Pay for travel expenses
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications in Football Coaching, Sports Leadership, etc.
- Chances to access free Luton Town FC tickets
- The opportunity to be a part of the new Luton Youth Council
No prior requirements are needed to be an ambassador, just a keen interest.
For more information contact Daniel Douglas on 01582561622 or email email@example.com