This is an excellent opportunity to support and develop Bedfordshire Football Association business and commercial aspirations. We are looking for someone to develop the Peter Newton Pavilion venue which currently hosts a number of meeting rooms and a large function room with a bar. The venue also has a 3G football pitch which provides booking for external customers and members.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively providing business support to the CEO, Staff and Board. They will be required to seek additional funding and finances for the business and to maximise facility usage. Other key areas of responsibility include:
- Member of the Senior Management Team
- Manage all facilities staff
- Manage existing customers and develop new business
- Manage the Peter Newton Pavilion, including rooms, catering, bar and maintenance requirements
- Attract new sponsorship and investment for the company
- Management of the Peter Newton Pavilion Brand
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Liaise with the Football Development Department to ensure maximum use of the AGP (Dunstable) and assist in the development of further 3G sites managed by the Bedfordshire Football Association
- Creating of a Customer Relationship Management system to track leads and follow up on sales. This is a full-time position and as a champion of equality the Bedfordshire Football Association welcomes candidates from all sectors of the community to apply.
To apply, please send your current CV, covering letter and optional diversity monitoring form (please also include details of you current salary) in an email marked 'Ref: ‘Business Manager’ Application' to Alan.Young@BedfordshireFA.com
Or post to – Bedfordshire Football Association, Skimpot Road, Dunstable, LU5 4JU
The Bedfordshire Football Association is required to compile anonymous information on those individuals accessing its services and activities.
Diversity monitoring is the process of gathering and analysing data on people’s characteristics. These characteristics are sometimes referred to as race, gender, transgender, disability, religion and belief, sexual orientation, age and disability. Monitoring allows The Bedfordshire Football Association to understand the makeup of those accessing its programmes within affiliated football and meet the needs of individuals if activities need adapting.
Anyone involved with affiliated football are encouraged to respond to the questions about themselves, however, participation is entirely optional and you are not obliged to self-declare your characteristics. Participation however, provides us with a clear picture of the makeup of those involved with our programmes and the information we receive is only used for monitoring and statistical purposes only.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27th August 2018
The date for interviews will be Monday 3rd September 2018
Business Manager - Job Description
Business Manager - Cover Application
Diversity Monitoring Form
President Richard Robinson
Chairman Richard Everitt
Chief Executive Officer Alan Young
Bedfordshire FA, Century House, Skimpot Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 4JU
www.bedfordshirefa.com | Info@BedfordshireFA.com | 01582 565111